Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I access the on-demand workshops?
On the day of the conference, you will use your admittance ticket to gain access to the
conference center where you will have access to the conference workshops and events.
2. Is the entire conference online?
Yes. The entire conference is online with LIVE events throughout.
3. Will the live events be recorded for later viewing.
Yes. Each session will be recorded, and the live events will be available the next day for viewing.
4. Are all the workshops recorded?
Yes, all tapings will be available for one month.
5. Do I have to register for the entire conference to attend the VIP event?
No, you can register for conference only and add the VIP event.
6. Is there a payment plan available for certifications?
Yes, contact the national office at 800.492.2306 to find out how.
7. How do I purchase items from the vendors?
On the conference center page, there will be a link available to connect with our vendors.
8. Do I have to be a member to attend?
No. You don't have to be a NAUEP member to attend.
9. Will I be able to interact with the presenters.
Yes, during the Live panels, you will be able to engage the presenters through chat.
10. What if I'm not available during the week of the conference, can I still view the workshops?
Yes, once registered, you will have access to the conference center for one month.